I haven’t posted that much on the blog lately though I have loads of material. Why not?
Because of this:
1. I have the majority of my mom’s stuff that we got out of storage a couple of years ago. We moved 3x in one year without bothering to unpack the boxes but now it is time to settle in.
2. Now that the kids are into everything – I just place breakable/precious things on the highest surfaces possible.
3. I don’t put things back. I think I will forget about things if I put them out of my sight so I leave them out but then I don’t get to them anyway.
Sort, go through, give away & sell anything I can.
1. No new projects till all the old projects are complete.
2. No book purchases (except for the kids). Library, LIBRARY, LIBRARY!
3. Put things back.
4. Sort out one bookshelf/closet/box a day (only on the days the kids are in daycare!)
I have the most patient husband in the world. But I still don’t want the house to look like this when his mom gets here next week.